(I found no fezes in this house…they were, however, in a shop down the way.)
Are you sitting comfortably?
That’s okay…we can wait. (And bring a blanket, it’s chilly.)
Right-o, this is the random stuff that I have open on my desktop (and trying not to duplicate what Dr. Geek has posted…)
- Check out these minimalist Doctor Who posters. I think that the Cyberman one is my favorite.
- Torchwood News: news about four of the characters and apparently the new show will disturb you. Are you planning on watching the new show?
- A knitted Dalek, made by a friend of mine. (…I can knit scarves. That’s Doctor Who applicable, at least. Right? Le sigh.)
- An amusing image of the Doctor explaining time from Blink.
- Steven Moffat: Why there needed to be a ‘Bad Girl in the TARDIS‘ Oooookay.
- And finally, what is reportedly David Tennant’s first acting role (an anti-smoking PSA, at least, according to his dad.):
David Tennant’s Very First TV Acting Role